Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Troubling New Development

Hi Folks,

I was just alerted by someone that the link for 'Music Hall In The Sky' has been blocked. It takes you to a place to buy music on Amazon instead of downloading the music. I checked all of the files and it seems that about 10 of them have been blocked in this way. I have no idea how this happened, I have always been careful not to use names of artists or record companies, so I really am at a loss to figure this out.

At any rate, until I sort this out, I am removing all the posts again for now. Sorry folks, I guess someone out there must have seen the site and turned us in?

I have noticed that if I Google Astro Stereo Vision, it comes up with a bunch of sites that are not mine, that have taken my posts and reposted them on their sites. Ugh. I suspect this has something to do with what has happened.


I will continue to look into this and see if there is a work around.

Astroman



12 comments:

  1. Don`t worry! Thanks for great and very rare work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can get around this. I always comment as "Anonymous" simply because I don't want G'gle to trace where I've been...--Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame. Unfortunately this sort of thing happens a lot on the Internet -- I've seen people do a lot of work on restoring old radio shows only to find them turning up on another site for downloading or even for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about all this and that people can be so unkind. We look forward to your eventual return and wish you and yours only the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Googled "Astro Stereo Vision" and came up with a number of blog directories that have links to direct people to your site -- I'd never seen these before. One had boxes to show partial text from each post, but they're not re-posting the download links.
    This particular one rates your site's traffic (possibly for advertising revenue purposes):
    http://www.statscrop.com/www/astrostereovision.blogspot.com
    You're right that these could draw unwanted attention.
    If you decide to go private, please send me an invitation. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking to see if you've come back yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are missed very much, any chance of a return?

    Algy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astroman, please write to me about AAA programs.
    my e-mail: denyspr of Google.com
    It has a kind of urgency on this topic.

    Hugs from Brazil.

    Denys P.R.
    ========================

    ReplyDelete