Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is Anyone Still Out There?



Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time since I sat down to make a new post for Astro Stereo Vision. While I am not ready yet to create truly new music posts yet, I wanted to check in and let everyone know that this site has not permanently gone dead.

There are a lot of big changes happening around here, that are still taking up most of my time. But I wanted to do something here, too. So how about this: for a limited time, I will post up all the old posts so that those of you who missed some of them the first time around have a chance to grab them. At least until we use up all the available bandwidth that has accumulated since the end of August.

I am probably still a few months away from the point where I can do something new here. So until then, take care, be happy and enjoy life.  Now I have to go dig myself out of this blizzard...

Astroman


16 comments:

  1. Yes I am still here and will be happy to wait for
    you to come back with all those wonderful tapes.
    Take care and come back soon.

    Algy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are still out there and doing well. We are definitely thankful that you are still willing to share these treasures when you have the chance, it is GREATLY appreciated!!!

    Stay Warm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice to hear from you. Take your time and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...still here and glad to see that you are up and around. Take care and come back when you can.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back. You have created a very unique site, not exactly something easy to wander away from once hooked. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere, and thank you so very much for breathing life into these gems (especially considering the age of the source material and format)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are still here and have missed you very much.
    We look forward to the time you can come back to us.
    Hope things are progressing well in your life.
    See you soon, we hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astro! Glad you're back. Looking forward to hearing from you (hows that for mixing metaphors?)!--Bill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend! I'm glad you're back. I think all of your followers (me included) were awaiting your return.
    Welcome back
    Regards
    GT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back my friend. Of course we're still here, and we are waiting for your kind offerings of real and hard to find (correction: IMPOSSIBLE to find) gems. Your idea of sharing the old postings once more, is great, we all have missed a few of your wonderful tapes. Take all the time you may need. A big THANK YOU for all your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have been checking in every week or so.

    Best wishes for the future, whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'm Waiting for you...

    Roberto

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Astroman,

    Where are you ?

    Regards,

    Philippe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every so often I clean out my bookmarks. I delete those blogs that have gone offline or have been abandoned by their authors. It is like saying good by to old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey man still here. I have some American Airlines Reel to Reel I will rip and send your way.

    ReplyDelete